1. Hold my hand–he doesn’t matter.
2. I didn’t seek to gain riches.
3. She wants the present; can’t have.
4. Napoleon self-premiated premature victory. Lost it.
5. He craves what will destroy him.
6. Colonizing land–murdering trees–polluting air.
7. Biggest difference: foreskin and two inches.
8. My rage diminished, my pity grew.
9. I learned healing occurs after suffering.
10. Believing in love, I trusted you.
© Jane Bled 2018
All Rights Reserved.
Special thanks to my dear friend Brea for the beautiful birthday card you gave me last month. I will treasure it in my card scrapbook. Much <3!